Berry – Endrick River: Into the Wild
Dist: 85.8 km; Climb: 1141 m; Ave Spd: 19.1 km/h; Total Dist: 231.2 km
A flat ride into Nowra via the Black Forest Road and shoalhaven river factories. We cross the bridge and take advice from local riders to best cafe for 2nd breakfast.
All water bottles filled, we attack the Range:
It’s actually a very gentle ramp that climbs over some 50 km. But its hot. And there is nothing. One pub in 150 km and (of course) zero reception. The peloton climbs:
There were challenging moments, but the camera is not your first thought. Rather: “Where are the support cars?”
With the food:
- Epic 2014December 27th, 2014whoo hooo!!
Stephen on Lennie Rogers Mark on Lennie Rogers Roger on Lennie Rogers Mark on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa… miranda1459 on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa…
- Rejoice! (Our Land is girt by sea)
- Performance for 25 passing vehicles
- We have to talk about FB
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Aftermath 2013
- Day 11 2013: Denmark-Albany
- Day 10 2013: Mt Barker – Denmark
- Day 9 2013: Alkoomi winery – Mt Barker
- Day 8 2013: Manjimup – Alkoomi winery
- Day 7 2013: Nannup – Manjimup
The extra stuff: