Service has returned to normal as Mark Cavendish rolls in for his 24th TdF stage victory.
It’s tough when you’ve won more stages than digits, but in case you think that Cav is just an over-paid bike rider:
That’s right, he’s a warrior too:
(I’m back..) Here’s another guy who’s back:
Famous devil Tour fan Didi Senft. He’s been to all Tours & Giros since ’93, but was missing last year due to an operation: “I just got back from having my head x-rayed, the third time in three weeks, I feel like a Chernobyl reactor.”
He is also credited with the world’s largest guitar bicycle (a recumbent, sigh, the man has no shame):
- Epic 2014December 27th, 2014whoo hooo!!
Stephen on Lennie Rogers Mark on Lennie Rogers Roger on Lennie Rogers Mark on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa… miranda1459 on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa…
- Rejoice! (Our Land is girt by sea)
- Performance for 25 passing vehicles
- We have to talk about FB
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Aftermath 2013
- Day 11 2013: Denmark-Albany
- Day 10 2013: Mt Barker – Denmark
- Day 9 2013: Alkoomi winery – Mt Barker
- Day 8 2013: Manjimup – Alkoomi winery
- Day 7 2013: Nannup – Manjimup
The extra stuff: