“ She came out of the coffee shop, mug in hand, and before I could protest this disgrace, she knelt down and carefully dripped the remnants of her Stumptown Americano, nearly half the mug, onto her chain. She pedaled it backward slowly to achieve proper saturation. I was stricken with curiosity as to the effectiveness of this servicing. We rolled out and to my satisfaction there was no sound of birds and mice being tortured, just the hum of tires and the smell of roasting coffee beans. For the first ten miles at least. “
- Epic 2014December 27th, 2014whoo hooo!!
Stephen on Lennie Rogers Mark on Lennie Rogers Roger on Lennie Rogers Mark on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa… miranda1459 on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa…
- Rejoice! (Our Land is girt by sea)
- Performance for 25 passing vehicles
- We have to talk about FB
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Aftermath 2013
- Day 11 2013: Denmark-Albany
- Day 10 2013: Mt Barker – Denmark
- Day 9 2013: Alkoomi winery – Mt Barker
- Day 8 2013: Manjimup – Alkoomi winery
- Day 7 2013: Nannup – Manjimup
The extra stuff: