- Epic 2014December 27th, 2014whoo hooo!!
Stephen on Lennie Rogers Mark on Lennie Rogers Roger on Lennie Rogers Mark on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa… miranda1459 on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa…
- Rejoice! (Our Land is girt by sea)
- Performance for 25 passing vehicles
- We have to talk about FB
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Aftermath 2013
- Day 11 2013: Denmark-Albany
- Day 10 2013: Mt Barker – Denmark
- Day 9 2013: Alkoomi winery – Mt Barker
- Day 8 2013: Manjimup – Alkoomi winery
- Day 7 2013: Nannup – Manjimup
The extra stuff:
Category Archives: 2012 Tour
All too soon its 2013!
Tarago – Carwoola. Monaro CountryDist: 59.3 km; Climb: 773 m; Ave Spd: 21.3 km/h; Total Dist: 347.7 km
Endrick River – Tarago. Through the Badlands 999: the number of the anti-beast Dist: 57.3 km; Climb: 664 m; Ave Spd: 20.5 km/h; Total Dist: 288.4 km
Berry – Endrick River: Into the Wild Dist: 85.8 km; Climb: 1141 m; Ave Spd: 19.1 km/h; Total Dist: 231.2 km
Fairy Meadow – Berry: BlueSteel City On a bike tour it usually takes a few days to settle into “surreal”, but by day two we were there:Dist: 82.0 km; Climb: 1090m; Ave Spd: 15.7 km/h; Total Dist: 145.4 km
Bundeena – Fairy Meadow: Fleeing the Shire Dist: 63.4km; Climb: 921m; Ave Spd: 19.3 km/h
A small Japanese car, two bikes on back, two frames on roof, L plates, 1000 km, all green lights. People’s heads snapping around as we pass. (“Was that really a steel Peugeot frame with 531 professional tubing?”)