- Epic 2014December 27th, 2014whoo hooo!!
Stephen on Lennie Rogers Mark on Lennie Rogers Roger on Lennie Rogers Mark on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa… miranda1459 on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa…
- Rejoice! (Our Land is girt by sea)
- Performance for 25 passing vehicles
- We have to talk about FB
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Aftermath 2013
- Day 11 2013: Denmark-Albany
- Day 10 2013: Mt Barker – Denmark
- Day 9 2013: Alkoomi winery – Mt Barker
- Day 8 2013: Manjimup – Alkoomi winery
- Day 7 2013: Nannup – Manjimup
The extra stuff:
Category Archives: epicness
I love this. Watch it as many times as you can and weep. We live in the Age of Wonders. I had no idea that a bike-powered helicopter was within reach. Amazingly, it seems that there were a number of … Continue reading
There are a flurry of expeditions being launched this Christmas in an attempt at the most epic Xmas Epic. – Yes, we are talking about extreme Fat Biking to the South Pole.
Let’s go to Tibet: cycletibet.wordpress.com
Now that the bulk of you have committed time, monies and reputation to this endeavour, there are certain unfortunate facts to reveal. Firstly, I draw your attention to Day 3 in the profile:
Pencil this in for 2013: