- Epic 2014December 27th, 2014whoo hooo!!
Stephen on Lennie Rogers Mark on Lennie Rogers Roger on Lennie Rogers Mark on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa… miranda1459 on Ultra Provocatorio Invitationa…
- Rejoice! (Our Land is girt by sea)
- Performance for 25 passing vehicles
- We have to talk about FB
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Aftermath 2013
- Day 11 2013: Denmark-Albany
- Day 10 2013: Mt Barker – Denmark
- Day 9 2013: Alkoomi winery – Mt Barker
- Day 8 2013: Manjimup – Alkoomi winery
- Day 7 2013: Nannup – Manjimup
The extra stuff:
Category Archives: touring
Pencil this in for 2013:
Breakfast in the pre-dawn gloom. What could possibly be going through their minds?
Day Seven: Tumut to Wee Jasper 68km, 1018 metres ascent The ride from Tumut ended up being the last day of my Melbourne-Canberra tour. The Vulcan objected to the poor treatment I was dishing out through the fairly tough unsealed … Continue reading
Day Six, Wagga Wagga to Tumut via Adelong 103kms, 911m ascent After a welcome rest day in Wagga, I am fired up and ready for some Big Ring riding. I leave the flatlands and head into the mountains, into the … Continue reading
Day Five: Walla Walla – Culcairn – Henty – The Rock – Wagga Wagga 119km, 254 m ascent I am keen to get underway today because I’m headed to Wagga. I know the place well and look forward to seeing … Continue reading